Protest

I have played on Championship then Football Manager for years and always found them excellent. However, FM 2008 was a shambles and now with FM 2009 SI are treating their customers like a pack of fools. They obviously think that we will buy anything just because it has got Football Manager in the title. How dare they sell games that are full of bugs and now ones that you can't even play on. I urge everyone to take their copies back to the shop and get a refund maybe only then when SI go bankrupt they will realise that they should have put their loyal customers that have made them millions first. If we don't make a stand now people then what next will SI release simply just release a box with no cd in and just the FM title on the front? They will probably try that because they obviously think we are a pack of fools who don't care about throwing our money away. After years of being a loyal customer I will never buy FM ever again.

No I don't think they have done it on purpose but what I am saying is that they are so bothered about taking our money that they don't test the games properly. All they care about is getting it on the shelves whether it is ready or not. The key code disaster is proof that they are more interested in money than their fans enjoyment and ease of playing the game. They know people won't complain and that they will buy the game regardless of how many bugs are init. That is why they are not bothered about making it 100% complete when they release it.

Archived