Opposition instructions: selecting multiple players

When you want to choose specific opposition instructions, why isn't it possible to select a group of rival players and apply the same instructions to all of them at once?

I usually want my players to tackle both rival forwards in the same way, but I have to give instructions for each rival player separately.

Could this be updated in a patch? Would make sense to me. Besides, selecting multiple items is used in other areas of the game.

:thup: to that idea; it is one of several suggestions which would make Opposition Instructions easier and less tedious to use.

The other suggestion I like is:

Being able to save O.I. affiliated with a specific opposition formation (e.g. - for a 4-4-2, I want "Show onto weaker foot" for the DR, DL, MR, and ML).

(p.s. - its rough posting any form of idea on the forum within a week or two of either the release, or the release of any patch or data update. Give it a week, and come back .. there are plenty of us who appreciate good ideas and look forward to your future contributions!)

(p.s. - its rough posting any form of idea on the forum within a week or two of either the release, or the release of any patch or data update. Give it a week, and come back .. there are plenty of us who appreciate good ideas and look forward to your future contributions!)

Thanks! :)

I did think that my idea would just go to the depths of the forum in the middle of the release day mayhem, but I'm glad you agree and it's nice to see there are still nice people in the forums.

:thup:

When you want to choose specific opposition instructions, why isn't it possible to select a group of rival players and apply the same instructions to all of them at once?

I usually want my players to tackle both rival forwards in the same way, but I have to give instructions for each rival player separately.

Could this be updated in a patch? Would make sense to me. Besides, selecting multiple items is used in other areas of the game.

it has been asked on fm08 before 2nd patch..........but still unchanged until now :o

it has been asked on fm08 before 2nd patch..........but still unchanged until now :o

Sorry, had not seen it suggested before ;)

I know it isn't a priority by any means, it's just a small feature, but it would make the match experience a bit more efficient and less repetitive.

Archived