Solution to 'Not Connected to the Internet' Problem

Don't know if it was coincidence, but I was having this problem until I changed my activation code to upper case. I tried loads of times and always got the above error (copied and pasted the code from SIs code checker program thingy). The first time I tried after I converted all of the characters to upper case it worked. Probably just a coincidence.

I think you're quite the miserable one Irchard. I'm trying to find some humour in a pretty bad situation and tried to put a smile on peoples faces with the picture. I figured that would be clear to anyone reasonably intelligent. That being said, I'm happy for you if you've had the best day of your life paying £30 for an unplayable game (unless Next/Back is the game?) and attempting to belittle better people than you. Whatever floats your boat.

BigJim is SEETHING. I am going out to get drunk. I think everybody on here should do the same, and then if you stay out late enough, there will be many fewer people trying to activate their games and you can play to your heart's content. Just remember not to exit!

Archived