FM for social networking

I know we have FM Live but with the increased usag of social netowrking sites such as Facebook, Bebo, MySpace et al has anyone thought if producing an application?

And yes SI i am open to offers as part of a think tank team icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by chopper99:

We already have this forum where like minded people can discuss all things FM. I don't really see the benifits of anything else tbh.

Oh come on, it would be great you could add each other as friends and then comment each other and do blogs etc icon_cool.gif

The biggest icon14.gif ever from me, and if SI don't do it i'll not buy FM09.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

We already have this forum where like minded people can discuss all things FM. I don't really see the benifits of anything else tbh.

Oh come on, it would be great you could add each other as friends and then comment each other and do blogs etc icon_cool.gif

The biggest icon14.gif ever from me, and if SI don't do it i'll not buy FM09. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose it would be good to be invited to join endless lists of pointless groups and be able to post pictures of myself playing FM.

Originally posted by chopper99:

I suppose it would be good to be invited to join endless lists of pointless groups and be able to post pictures of myself playing FM.

From an angle birdseyeview and then make it black and white and add "Stop the war in Iraq" wordart. That would be mint, man.

Archived