New Transfer System

First I would like to say despite the issues of others im well appy. However Im unsure as to what the revamped transfer system is?

I have found it easier to sell players but buying is still all over the place.

i.e I made a loan bid for a young Inter Milan striker ( well known one - young ) whilst i was manager of man utd. I bid 4m loan fee, 100% wage contribution and future fee of 6m.

Inter rejected and said they want 5m for loan fee so i do exactly the same and increase loan fee to 5m.

Inter reject and say they want 8m future fee. ok i thought so i submit 5m loan fee, 100% wages and 8m.

Inter reject they say they want a loan fee of 4.25m and future fee of 9m.

ok so i offer what they want inc 100% wage contribution.

Inter REJECT and want ...wait for it 4m loan fee and 6m future fee. WTF this is what i offered in the first place. So I offer it again and guess what.......

Inter reject Man Utd offer for player X.

I also tried to buy him outright and they wanted 19.1m. LMAO

So the transfer system from a purchasing perspective has NOT been improved.

P.S one for the bug dudes.

During my negotiations with player x at inter i made a bid 15m over 24 months. when this was rejected the option to loan him was greyed out.

As the AI remembers transfer offers in the sense that the last offer is portrayed as the starting point for new offers ( when i made new bid last offer over 24 months was shown ) i was only able to make loan offer when i removed monthly and bid all up front. when this was rejected i was able to make the loan offer as the clauses part of the offer screen was empty.

Hope this can all be fixed.

Archived