Key Code Problem, Please Help?

I entered my key code into the soft anchor online activation page and the following message appears...

'Were sorry, but this installation of Football Manager 2009 Certificate could not be activated for the following reason: The application was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your connection.

Now if I was'nt online, I wouldnt be able to write this thread so what the hell do I do!!??

Please help, getting really ticked off with all this now

I entered my key code into the soft anchor online activation page and the following message appears...

'Were sorry, but this installation of Football Manager 2009 Certificate could not be activated for the following reason: The application was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your connection.

Now if I was'nt online, I wouldnt be able to write this thread so what the hell do I do!!??

Please help, getting really ticked off with all this now

I'm havin the same problem man.

As if releasing the game with a patch the past 2 years isn't bad enough, now we have this problem.

But hey, they have us caught by the liathróidí - we're still gonna forgive n forget as soon as the internet traffic calms down and we can logon n play!

Bloody hell has anyone actually managed to play the game yet? Mine is doing the same, was doing it earlier and I kept on hitting retry and it told me it was successful! FINALLY! and oh... wait, no, the game wouldn't launch and everytime it asked me for the activation code and when I put it in it told me it was already in use. Yes. By me! What happened to the good old days of putting in a disc and 5 minutes later playing a game? Why do I have to create accounts and download patches and install software that I don't want? I uninstalled steam and tried reinstalling the game the other way which this time actually put the bloody thing on my PC and not had it hidden somewhere I couldn't find it but now it still insists on the activation code so I am back to where I began 2 hours ago! I swear, someone better get sacked for this!

Archived