Forums going Down for Maintenance

Hi Guys,

Thankyou for your support and patience with the FM09 release.

Thanks to feedback about the speed of the forums we will be bringing down the forums for 20 minutes so we can fix the problems and make sure you can get on here easily:)

We appreciate that this is frustrating but this is going to make things much better for you.

Again thanks for your support and patience.

Sarah

I dont like to complain or whine but I think it is a very bad idea to be closing the forums for any amount of time with the problems that are going on with the activation,it almost feels like you are just hiding here or it is a coffee break,very bad timming.

fcuk the forums! fix the game! SI, why choose SEGA? Let the make arcade games?! They can't do anything right!

taxi4deuchar: does the "3D mode" seem anything BUT a 90's arcade game?

I guess it's about 'corporate identity' - if SI work with Sega, then their products should look like Sega's.

Sarah, are your servers a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people complaining?

fcuk the forums! fix the game! SI, why choose SEGA? Let the make arcade games?! They can't do anything right!

taxi4deuchar: does the "3D mode" seem anything BUT a 90's arcade game?

I guess it's about 'corporate identity' - if SI work with Sega, then their products should look like Sega's.

Sarah, are your servers a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people complaining?

I don't mean to be negative, but these problems surely must have been forseen...

This is the first game release using the new messageboard provider. Whilst the increase in volume of traffic can be forseen as it happens every year, I don't think it's fair to say that the problems could have been as it relies on the third party provider.

Wow this is a really nice cover up. Now we can't even be mad?

I have alot of respect for SI, well had is the correct word, but this is unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with you people? What did you expect? Everyone would just sign in on a different time out of courtasy?

Well anyway you can expect to hear from me soon. I am intending to hire a lawyer and sue for your ass. On the box nothing says something about an internet connection.

I don't have internet availeble and this is is just misinformation. I looked it up and this is breaking a federal law. Have fun with your game I will be coming after your money.

I have alot of respect for SI, well had is the correct word, but this is unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with you people? What did you expect? Everyone would just sign in on a different time out of courtasy?

Well anyway you can expect to hear from me soon. I am intending to hire a lawyer and sue for your ass. On the box nothing says something about an internet connection.

I don't have internet availeble and this is is just misinformation. I looked it up and this is breaking a federal law. Have fun with your game I will be coming after your money.

a) phone activation doesnt require internet

b) SEGA are a huge company you are one man/woman they would probably counter sue for wasting their time

Glyn how about you get your priorities right mate! Instead of having a go at innocent forum members who have just grievances, why don't you actually take action against forum members with offensive monikers, who post the most henious, disgusting comments?

I don't know what's better with every new version, the game or the toys-out-of-the-pram-throwing in this forum at launch time. :D

Great entertainment, keep it up :thup::D

I bought with gameplay, so it'll be another few days before I get the game. I bet all problems will be solved by then and you 'I wanna be the first on the block to own the game' snobs and I will start playing at the same time, woohoo :p

Guest mikeytwigge

stop having a go at glyn he's done nothing wrong unlike many of the people who only visit the forums to complain. During the majority of the year these forums are a nice place to be but around release date arogant twats come on and start kicking off. If you actually play the game there is nothing wrong with it, there are some activation problems but they are being looked into and im sure SI/Sega and all the other people involved are doing there best. So how about people start making nice posts on these forums for once

i think they have been pretty civil considering ppl feel cheated. guys who make and play pirate copies of the game must be having a laugh, is this the way to fight them off??? by treating ppl who pay ur salaries like this??? this activation thing stinks bigtime, someone must be laughing and getting richer while we sit here... i payed good money for the game, today, and i cant play it till next week??? u might aswell tell ppl to wait for some cracked version of it.

god I love the forums :D :D :D :D

Can i ask one question, the answer to which will hopefully allow me to go away and try again later?

If having installed on Steam, activated the key on Steam, updated on Steam, then launching on steam.................is it the case that the SoftAnchor screen will still pop up to reactivate the code before you can play the game for the first time cos that is what is happening to me?

If answer = yes, I will go away safe in the knowledge that at some point the servers will be available

If answer = no, what in the name of all that's good and holy do I do now?

i'm almost 27 years, and have been buying cm and fm since it came out. i'm one of the longest playing fans of your game. never have i did any piracythings to get it for free. always bought it, so i have the right to come here and make myself angry...

How on earth can it be that thousands of players get punished, while there are already working torrents of your game?

Solve it and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived