Sanity Check : Is anyone playing the game without any issues?

I am at work, so I've been following all this on the forums with some dismay. So, rather than more threads where we all point out what a shambles this is - and there's no other word for it, so far - let's have a thread for the positive experiences, if there are any, just so we know it's not a lost cause.

Post in this thread if, and only if:

1) You have validated the game

2) The game loaded

3) You played the game

4) You saved and exited the game

5) You were then able to revalidate the game and play again, re-loading your save

I want to see if there are ANY people who are having a positive experience.

I am at work, so I've been following all this on the forums with some dismay. So, rather than more threads where we all point out what a shambles this is - and there's no other word for it, so far - let's have a thread for the positive experiences, if there are any, just so we know it's not a lost cause.

2) The game loaded

3) You played the game

5) You were then able to revalidate the game and play again, re-loading your save

I've played the game, and validated it. Then saved and closed, now it says activate again. But i can't. Says its already in use or something.

Yes i've been playing since last night at 10pm.

I appreciate some people are having problems, all I can say is the full game is excellent and the patch has improved the experience greatly.

As I say, complete sympathy with those not being able to play - all will come good as soon as SI can make it so.

I've played the game, and validated it. Then saved and closed, now it says activate again. But i can't. Says its already in use or something.

That's only 4 out of 5 things on my list so why are you posting? We already know about your problem, what I want to know is that it's possible to play normally, and that not everyone is affected.

2) The game loaded

3) You played the game

yes to all...but it took a while

Archived