Chill people! It will work eventually!

Hey,

I just want to say I too am pretty gutted that this hasn't work for me today. Unable to activate. I have too been eagerly anticipating this game for ages, but seriously... all the "I want my money back", "I will never by the next Football Manager again" stories are a bit rediculous... I think it's fair to say everyone loves the game and you most likely will buy the next one anyway.

Surely you can all understand why SI have implemented these changes onto their games. Anyone can download almost anything now from a torrent website and get a serial crack or whatever they call them to hack a game. So you can surely understand why they want to protect their product.

I am calling it a day myself from trying to activate, as I'm sure that too many people afe trying at the same time, hence overwhelming the servers. I'll give it a go tomorrow..

I am however with you on the pricing issue from STEAM... seriously... that does need to be looked at. But i'm hopeful this won't happen again in FM2010.

Good luck SI, please fix it asap!

Nick

Well it's a new system. There are always bugs... Mate, trust me I am gagging to play the game too, but with people going crazy demanding refunds... It's just so over the top.

Who knows how many thousands of copies have been sold today... I've bought two one digital download the other as a dvd for a friend.

But like I said, I'm sure this won't happen in FM2010, and I'll still buy that game too... No matter of this. It's only day 1.

Looks like the community has changed, or i would say, is bigger and younger. The lack of patience and respect around here these days is ridiculous.

You people have to understand they need to protect their product, every year i saw everyone who bought the game complaining pirates got it first, easily, with no hassle, and as far as i can tell, it's not happening this year ( guess why )

since FM has a HUGE fanbase around the world, especially in Europe you have the obligation to understand EVERYBODY is trying to activate the game at the same time, there's no way to make it simple and fast, tell me a game who didn't had this kind of "problem".

you people waited so much time for the game and now you can't handle 1 more day? pfff...

E. Sá

Archived