Is Anyone Actually Playing the Game?

I've been playing since 8:45am with no problems and the game is great. HOWEVER, that does not mean I'm happy. I'm disgusted at the fact that the rest of you can't play the game and I sincerely hope heads roll for this. I've never criticised SI/Domark etc before today and thought I never would, but I would now like to state with vitriol and utter contempt that SI are a complete disgrace.

I've been playing since 8:45am with no problems and the game is great. HOWEVER, that does not mean I'm happy. I'm disgusted at the fact that the rest of you can't play the game and I sincerely hope heads roll for this. I've never criticised SI/Domark etc before today and thought I never would, but I would now like to state with vitriol and utter contempt that SI are a complete disgrace.

This is pretty much where I stand. I've had no problems and will be happily playing when I get home from work. But clearly something big has gone wrong. How many of us knew it would? The word 'farce' is not strong enough.

Been playing since 11.30pm last night. Bought from STEAM and it hasnt once asked me for an activation code or anything.

The only issue i have is that the editor will not start, but at least im playing the game i suppose

Like many have said, its a mess at the moment and the whole activation thing seems to me like it wasnt tested properly. Still feel that people asking that they get there copy of FM2010 for free next year is a bit pathetic. Not gonna happen.

Been playing the game since 7.30pm yesterday!! Game is top quality and SI can be proud of it!!!

I think external companies are causing all the problems and the f*cking pr*cks on here slating Miles and Co are just complete c*nts!!!

I've been playing all day having authorised about 11ish. And to be honest I'm not surprised this problem has arisen. SI never seem to know how many people play FM. All the talk of the system being able to handle the volume was clearly bunkem.

Ho hum. At least we wont have to suffer with it next year :D

Archived