A very serious suggestion for the guys at SI

okay..

you've invested all this money in flashy looking adverts on tv, you've got nike product placement on the casing, you've been on talkspot advertising the game..

so as i'm sure you are all too fully aware any problem with the game makes you look silly..

solution?

well if people can activate there game by phone surely this means you are able to turn off the whole activation process and just accept this years actvation process has been a failure give a huge apology and work your arses off on cracking it for next years game immediatly.

i'm starting to loose faith in your franchise as i dare say many others are. please sort this SI, at least sort it by christmas. think of all the childrens christmases that technically could be ruined beacuse of some sort of backwards online registration system :|

By Christmas?!? if they don't have it sorted by tommorrow they'll have some serious trouble on their hands, like you've said why don't they just get rid of the activation system for now, if that's impossible then they must be stupid setting it up so it can't be de-activated by the servers.

I think phil 1987 above really needs to think carefully about what he wrote.

i think its quite a selfish comment of which i would be offended by if i worked in SI.

i dont think anyone in the company is just there to make money, that why they put alot of hard work into the game.

yes there are teething problems, but with more co-op from people and less agro will result in alot more progression.

so stop F'ing moaning.

i know you paid for the game with your hard earned cash, but patience is needed.

i'm all too aware of capitalism..

however if they don't do something soon there chances of consistantly making money are going to be dramatically damaged! - people are saying "oh calm down it will work soon" "its just a game"

but by law if you purchase something that doesnt work then your entitled to a refund. I pre-ordered this game months ago beacuse i'm a regular customer and i expect to be treated with respect. It's people like me who pay Miles and co's wages! But theres been a complete disregard for there customers. They'd rather go on Talksport and talk to a bunch of muppets who have probbably never played the game before!

I just feel very dissapointed that no statement has come out in the last few hours. It's just not good enougth i'm afraid.

Take my advice in my first post and i'm pretty sure all will be forgiven and forgotton..

Archived