This unlock key is already active

Hi

I bought and downloaded the game through steam. Although the download was quite slow, it all seemed to go as planned. I reached 100%, activated the game and installed the patch. But after installing the patch i keep getting this error: "This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unluck key, please visit http://www.sigames.com".

How do i solve this? Deleting the a certificate directory has been mentioned in other threads, but i don't seem to have this directory. Is that because I installed through steam?

I've been trying to fix this for several hours now, so I'm getting desperate.

This is the sixth thread concerning this very problem. Hope to be the last, 'cause this has the best topic, so everyone having this problem could write in here.

People shouldn't open new threads on same problem.

I'm having this problem as well. I, like everyone else, hope that some solution will come quickly. I'm pretty sure that everyone on developement team tries to do everything to solve this problems. My advice is that they should update the game, so authentication system should dissapear. We, who buy the game, will buy the game whether there is activation nor not. People who pirate the game, will do that somehow, whether there is activation or not.

I beg that people won't open new threads, so if there comes solution on some point, you may find it on one thread. Thank you!

This is the sixth thread concerning this very problem. Hope to be the last, 'cause this has the best topic, so everyone having this problem could write in here.

People shouldn't open new threads on same problem.

I'm having this problem as well. I, like everyone else, hope that some solution will come quickly. I'm pretty sure that everyone on developement team tries to do everything to solve this problems. My advice is that they should update the game, so authentication system should dissapear. We, who buy the game, will buy the game whether there is activation nor not. People who pirate the game, will do that somehow, whether there is activation or not.

I beg that people won't open new threads, so if there comes solution on some point, you may find it on one thread. Thank you!

I agree mate.

I already started a thread a while back on this, but I would be more than happy if all comments are in here.

It is beyond a joke that no announcement has been made in regards to this. I will not accept another 'please be patient we are working on it guys' reply.

We, who buy the game, will buy the game whether there is activation nor not. People who pirate the game, will do that somehow, whether there is activation or not.

I have to disagree with you there, mate.

I bought the game as I always do, but I know quiet a few ppl that only bought it because they couldn't find a pirate copy on the internet.

I think activation is crucial to fight piracy, but I do think SI/SEGA nedd to sort some things out because lots of ppl with legit copys are having trouble, what shouldn't happen.

I bought mine through STEAM and didn't have any problems whatsoever, but I feel for the ppl who are having such problems.

Archived