Unable to proess key - and a rant

*RANT*

Next year I'm downloading a pirated version, as the pirates have no problems playing the game. I bought the game off Steam, where the whole idea is to have an account where you store your games so you can play them from multiple computers if needed, as long as your account isn't logged in anywhere else.

Now why this ****ing activation **** on Steam?? What's the point? I bought the game, I want to play it! Not to mention you rip us Europeans off with sick prices - 50 bucks for a digital downloaded game? The price is the same in the stores in Norway, and then you get a box, physical dvd, and not to mention all the other costs with staff and other costs between the publisher and the customer that you don't have with digital distribution. It's sick! And why did I pay 54.99$ when I gifted my brother the game as a pre-release, only to see the price reduced to 49.99$? Where is my 5 bucks? Why do you penalize me for pre-ordering the game early??!

*RANT*

That said, trying to activate this game now - and I'm getting "unable to connect" 95% of the time, and those other 5% i'm getting "Unable to proccess key, contact www.sigames.com to get a new key. Eh, hello - why is my key screwed? It's the Steam-key, I've copy/pasted it from the Steam-CDKEY info. Great!

Archived