By The Time I Play I Won't Be In The Right Frame Of Mind :@

LOL all i can say is LOL the game isnt 24hrs old, you need to give si a chance to fix the problem.

all of these flamers on the forums isnt helping.

i know for sure this isnt the 1st time a game has had a problem on launch day.

all hail the mighty flamers.

PS. Be Patient if si dont fix it they lose more than u as they will have to give u a refund.

I wasn't really going to buy this years version .. but last night, talked myself into it .. was up at 9 this morning all excited .. home from the shops at 10 .. and now, nearly 5pm .. just all the excitement has drained out of me .. was a toss up for me : FM2009 or COD: World At War on the PS3 (which was actually cheaper than FM!!!!) .. but plumpled for FM ... <sigh> .. Still, ASDA is open till 10pm .. a quick pop down and a swap for COD is still on the cards .. What you reckon?

i know for sure this isnt the 1st time a game has had a problem on launch day.

Thing is tho - you're talking about multi-online games there .. 1st and foremost FM is a single-player game (no internet needed) .. this whole farce isn't necessary at all ..

In some ways I'm glad its happened (every cloud has a silver lining ...) - FM isn't some little crappy game with 3 people and a dog called Colin playing it .. its a massive thing .. so this shambles might make other game companies look at what they do and stop them from making the same ridiculous choices in the future.

PS. Be Patient if si dont fix it they lose more than u as they will have to give u a refund.

how can you possibly expect people to be patient? the game has been advertised as playable on 14th November- anything less than the game being playable for ALL customers who have bought it-even if its just one minute past midnight on the advertised release date- is letting down the customer. SI have no reason for urgency. they know that even if it takes them a week to fix this problem 99.9% of people wont take it back for a refund- so SI have very little to lose. its very easy for them to hide behind their official statements. at the end of the day, until EVERYONE can play the game without any problems no one has any justification in telling customers who have paid money to 'be patient'.

its not the fact that by the time its all solved i wont be in the mood that bothers me- its the fact that the working FM09 is likely to be a cracked one off some torrent site before this authentication process is completely ironed out- the EXACT opposite of what it was supposed to achieve.

how can you possibly expect people to be patient? the game has been advertised as playable on 14th November- anything less than the game being playable for ALL customers who have bought it-even if its just one minute past midnight on the advertised release date- is letting down the customer. SI have no reason for urgency. they know that even if it takes them a week to fix this problem 99.9% of people wont take it back for a refund- so SI have very little to lose. its very easy for them to hide behind their official statements. at the end of the day, until EVERYONE can play the game without any problems no one has any justification in telling customers who have paid money to 'be patient'.

its not the fact that by the time its all solved i wont be in the mood that bothers me- its the fact that the working FM09 is likely to be a cracked one off some torrent site before this authentication process is completely ironed out- the EXACT opposite of what it was supposed to achieve.

Archived