i get this when i install the game

i did install the first time and gave the code worked first time then i had to unstall the game then when i installed the game again this came up( the installation of football manager 2009 is finished but some erros occurred during the install please see the installation log for details)i clicked done and i never had to put the code in again. i did deactavated when i unistalled the game tho.will the game still work or what can si help me please

i did install the first time and gave the code worked first time then i had to unstall the game then when i installed the game again this came up( the installation of football manager 2009 is finished but some erros occurred during the install please see the installation log for details)i clicked done and i never had to put the code in again. i did deactavated when i unistalled the game tho.will the game still work or what can si help me please

ive uninstalled it and re-installed it didnt have to re regester the code, i read that you have 5 licenses with it and you can only remove it by going on a web site that their gonna set up, so you should be fine just re-install it and try... im having problems 'facegen was disabled' and doesnt let me load it up! havent had a error with the install though

Archived