The we all know FM2009 is not working ATM so lets do something else Thread

We all know that we cant install FM2009. for the numerous reasons were all having.

We can rant / rave and get angry i myself have today.......

However what i think is more constructive is to let SI get on with bollocking whoever is responsible for this momentous f/up and sort out something to fix it at some point today. As im sure it will be on Watchdog or summat with the 206,000 complaints that have been posted so far.

Lets try a little game of finish the sentence...

Ill start

I love Football manager because.....?

... i fell in love with it at first site and just like with any relationship, you have to see it through rough patches, including this incredibly **** activation period which i am sure will be heavily reconsidered for our next date in 2010 as i will more than likely be standing it up if not.

I love football manager because there is something mentally wrong with me.

If someone offered me to sit in front of a screen repeating two actions over and over again for 4 hours for £29.79 i'd laugh and tell them where to go, yet today I paid £29.79 to do it.

They say good things come to those who wait, so i'm expecting Angelina Jolie to pop out my computer when it's done.

• 1 year later...
I've been registered for ages but never seem to get 'round to joining/reading the forums etc.

I'm 54,work full-time, love time spent with family & garden.

Late 'starter' with family, have son,17 yrs, & daughter, 13 going on 20!!

Would love to hear from you

Looking forward to meeting you all, Carol from <snip>

LOL :D

Reported

Archived