Euro 2008

I dont see what is strange about that, the Swiss are a fantastic footballing nation. icon_wink.gif

I dont think I've seen any "odd" nation win it like that.

I can remember back on CM 01/02 seeing belarus win the world cup beating Georgia in the final.

Back on topic: The last team to win it in my game was England, hmmmm I think that may be harder to believe than your Swiss win! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Spain have won every International Tournament they have entered so far in my game, and i'm in 2018.

EVERY tournament, even The Copa America and Asia Cup?? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Cometdude:

I dont see what is strange about that, the Swiss are a fantastic footballing nation. icon_wink.gif

If they had managed to go through to the quarters that team could have gone even further, on home soil anyways. Didn't play a single bad match, but are still out after two games and the injury of their captain and only goalgetter not even 45 minutes into the competition. That's football.

Anyhoo, in my recent save Turkey won the tournament.

Archived