SI, how to edit player apperances?

Skin color and hair color?

how can we edit this? theres nothing in the DB editor for it, and ive already seen toons of mistakes, so i would love to edit this before starting my season.

ive already asked it here, but no reply...

please just tell me if there will be an editor update or if we can do that creating edt or lnc files in the used DB?

also, how can we edit GK kits and the 3d non licensed kits? i see a lot of non licensed teams like everton, man.utd, etc have their GK with the correct color, so i would like to do that for other teams too(most teams use ramdom colors)...

please help me here...

thanx a lot and congratulations on the release of the best sports sim game ever! :D:D

thanx a lot for the attention Neji, i can imagine how busy they are at the moment, but i just think this is sometihng they could annswer in 15 seconds...

but yeh, i did look at it...theres no new option regarding the 2009 3d feeature in the editor...

i thought there would be at least 3 new options: edit 3d kits, edit player apperances, and chose 3d stadium type(since tehres more than one)

but i guess i was wrong , i hope thye can come up with those features in a upcoming editor or at least someone from the scene can make an editor to edit those things.

agains, thanx a lot, and sorry to bother... i love the game and i just want to increase my experience.

It's no bother, just a bit hectic on here atm :)

If you don't find a solution, I suggest making a feature request about it when the forums calm down a little and/or in the wishlist thread. Seems a bit wierd this isn't included tbh. It may also be another thing that some of the creatros of 3rd party editors might beable to get into an editor.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived