Downloaded mine via steam

how do you not have to activate? i ordered through steam and it asks to activate but wont accept the code :(

That's strange, mine played fine and didn't ask. The 2nd time I loaded it up it told me I was going to be asked for the code but it never did. Plays fine at the moment.

Mine asked for activation code. pasted the cd key into steam and it told me the key was invalid. Launched the game anyway and it works fine, so god knows whats going on.

I also copied the fm exe from the steam folder to my desktop and now i dont even need steam running to launch my game.

Not sure just started playing didn't ask for activation.

Do you have a mac because if you do then thats why it didn't ask for a activation. Its only pc users that have to go throught this rediculous and obviously seriously flawed system.

Do you have a mac because if you do then thats why it didn't ask for a activation. Its only pc users that have to go throught this rediculous and obviously seriously flawed system.

No i have got a P.C so not sure what's going on but am loving the game at the moment.

Archived