Using A Tactic from 08 in 09

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if a successful tactic from FM08 will work in FM09?

I'm awaiting delivery of the game so I'm yet to try it... but... in FM08 I spent alot of time and created a successful tactic - will this be the same in fm09?

Any advice or experiences that people have got so far would be appreciated.

Mike

I tried using a tactic I downloaded from the forums, it was 4-3-3 Test V1.1 Barcelona I think. Used it in 8.0.2 for Celtic and was very successful. However when I try to use it on fm09 the tactic wont transfer over exactly the same, some of the player instructions are different. Has anybody any idea why the tactic wont transfer to fm09 exactly the same? I have it saved on my desktop.

Cheers

i used two tactics in 08 one for home one for away and obliterated everything in my path and now with a team good enough for the championship playoffs im struggling to reach the top half of league one so my experience of 08 tactics in 09 is not good so far (i used these tactics in 07 as-well to great effect)

could you post KIMZ here please? I've changed laptops and lost it

Many Thanks

Anyone else tried tactics in fm09 that worked in 08?

I have used a few, including chopper's great 4321 that unfortunately is not part of the threads anymore, since it goes a while back.

But in the long run, I haven't found one that seemed too satisfactory.

I think that it will work as a great framework though and just a little bit of tweaking can make a massive difference. Despite all the tactical articles and analysis here, I found that a classic tactic with team mentality and team closing down seems to be the most promising approach at the moment.

Archived