Invalid Product Code

i cant seems to get the code right even when i use the keylookup tool..

1st, i tried installing via steam and when i keyed in the product code, it happens that the code is invalid..

then, i tried to installing via the 2nd option, when the installation is completed, i tried to enter the code but the message now is that there is no internet connection.. this is after i have off my firewall and restart my pc..

what can i do??? pls help

i cant seems to get the code right even when i use the keylookup tool..

1st, i tried installing via steam and when i keyed in the product code, it happens that the code is invalid..

then, i tried to installing via the 2nd option, when the installation is completed, i tried to enter the code but the message now is that there is no internet connection.. this is after i have off my firewall and restart my pc..

what can i do??? pls help

Mine wont connect to install either at the moment, the sigames website is down by the look of it @ the moment, so presumably the installation goes through there... may not be able to install till its back up and working... i was getting proper savage with mine... but guess we gotta wait...:(

I am also having the same problem...no internet connection after i have already had the code accepted after putting in the code translatoir one....this is ridiculous! Have Si actually spent any time on the game or just the crappy security!!!??? Very annoyed and this needs fixing now!

getting the same problem. another mess up by these guy's, plus it say's my trial period was experied and i ask when did it even start? if you call them after you put the 16 digit key they hang up on you. plus no one is giving the face to came and talk to the buyers. sad acts!!

It wouldn't be so bad if we could activate it using at least one of the methods but no... 3 ways to activate it and not 1 works.

i'm sick of seeing 'unable to connect to the internet' now! Get it sorted please!

getting the same problem. another mess up by these guy's, plus it say's my trial period was experied and i ask when did it even start? if you call them after you put the 16 digit key they hang up on you. plus no one is giving the face to came and talk to the buyers. sad acts!!

exactly lol! what trial?!:confused:

mine just keeps saying the same thing "we're sorry but this installation of football manager 2009 certificate could not be activated because we were unable to connect to the internet, please check your connection" but i am online so its really stating to get on my nerves, the fm09 site is letting u check ur activation code now but it says mines right so what is the problem why does it keep telling me im not connected when i am aggggghhhh

It's a server problem and we're working on it :)

and should worry with the fact that when i have inputed my key if i click the paste button it say's it's invalid? and honestley this is unaceptable and you guy's should be doping a lot better, i mean is this really the release you want for your game? some first impression!

Yep I downloaded and installed via Steam, copied the key when the popup came up, entered it in Steam activation and it said invalid. Put it in the lookup tool and confirmed it was correct. Also tried the softanchor thing which said no internet connection. Very annoyed to say the least.

well nine whole hours on and im still trying to get thru this stupid activation bit u could say im frustrated but i am very annoyed this is absolutly rediculous how many more time do i have to try to get on to the game i have been waiting to come out for so long

If anyone from SI is reading this then can you give me a bit of guidance on what to do if the Telephone activation takes me through the first 3 (of 8!) codes before then telling me that my code does not match the game? Really frustrating as been trying to get through to the phone line since yesterday morning.

Ive tried it over and over again but keep getting told my code is wrong - before you say it I have made sure my code is correct via your website link.

Help!

Archived