Soft Anchor, Not Connection to the Internet problems - All in here!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got it im running xp sp3 modern machine high spec i have a connection but not according the f****d up junk i do not want on my machine. if si want to know stuff then all they need to do is have a poll on the bloody forums. not put stuff on without our permission and give us no choice if we want to play fm.

I too, am having the same problem with SoftAnchor. I have also tried the "run as administrator" route but after inserting the correct code I still get "unable to connect to the internet" please contact Sigames. I have now been trying to activate for three hours and I have adjusted my AVG anti virus not to scan Sports Interactive.

Just keep trying guys-i didn't do anything special on mine just kept pressing back/next.I really do think it's a server overload problem

See I have been reading all the methods - re-install, do this, do that and all that crap.

I'm just going to keep doing the back/next method if it works for other people.

New season......new problems.

Joke.

The latest update which isn't in this thread is:

Hi,

Those people getting errors 10 and 702, we are updating some info at Uniloc to try to help the issue. Unfortunately while that is updating it has slowed the system significantly and this is causing these errors, as well as the telephone outage.

We'd advise you to hold off trying to authenticate while this happens, we will let you know as soon as it is back up to speed.

Thanks

Ben

si really hav outdun themselves with this problem what were they thinkin when they first decided with the s*** codes they gave us this bullox bout not connected to the interent, they should of had more servers or sumthin, its well annoyin, there prob sittin in there office playin away whilst all of us just sit here waitin!

This will most likely be the last time I buy this game.

I just want to put in the CD, install, and play.

I don't want to have to install Steam, and go thru this all the time.

2 hours ago I got my copy, and I'm still not playing.

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it.

Paying 50 euros for something, and still not being able to play it!

The customer seems to get screwed, this is not how you handle piracy.

You'll only make people angry and turn to piracy.

This is appalling....howevers idea this was should lose their job....is someone going to reimburse me for the day off i have taken to play this???!!! Time to move to Championship Manager i think and that is something i thought i would not say...Going to sendf this back as faulty for a refund...Thanks Miles and co for nothing.

right im really silly whe it comes to cimputers so help me out

i bought the boxed game

i installed using steam,it says 100 percent and ready,it says it was updating

still nothing on my desktop yet

its asking me to unlock with soft anchor with they keycode and mines is pretty simple so thats ok.

but it as already posted all around the forum is saying cannot connect to the internet

i have no windows firewall on and i dont have any other firewalls or protection on my laptop at this moment so iwhat is the problem.

Its a router im using and my internet is working fine.

is it an overload or have i done something wrong

i know im one of hundreds but any help is really needed

do u have to use soft anchor everytime u load the game

and does steam create a desktop shiortcut or will we need to find the files ourself

please help me :(:(

very gutted :(

This will most likely be the last time I buy this game.

I just want to put in the CD, install, and play.

I don't want to have to install Steam, and go thru this all the time.

2 hours ago I got my copy, and I'm still not playing.

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it.

Paying 50 euros for something, and still not being able to play it!

The customer seems to get screwed, this is not how you handle piracy.

You'll only make people angry and turn to piracy.

absolutely spot on.. who will wanna go through all these **** again after paying full price for the original game.. i still cant believe SI is saying server overloaded.. don't tell me they expect low sales!!

so maybe in like 2 months time too many people want to play it through Steam and the server goes down we won't be able to access our game then either? what a waste of £30 if that's the case

also being on a laptop when i was able to play they put my saved game on my b/f's username so we'll probably have problems there too

Archived