Gone to bed......

I guess all staff who were previously helping have gone to bed after a hard nights work, cos currently I dont see anyone helping with the current problems people are seeing.

Even if someone were to say, we are looking into all issues would be enough for me to stop nagging

What do they think now the games out our help has finished here, JOKE!!

No, but they do need to sleep. If you can't play the game, do something else until they're back. If you can play it, quit moaning. They've been up all night for you when they have no obligation to provide aftersales support - what more do you want?

No, but they do need to sleep. If you can't play the game, do something else until they're back. If you can play it, quit moaning. They've been up all night for you when they have no obligation to provide aftersales support - what more do you want?

Really cant stand people like you! What more do I want? How about a quick message saying its being looked into, I posted this yesterday and they assured me it will be looked into in the morning. And you honestly trying to tell me they have no staff working on a shift basis so there is always someone to answer questions or review probelms after it has been released?

No they have no obligation to provide aftersales support but they have a ******* obligation to sell a game that works!!!!!!!!

What do they think now the games out our help has finished here, JOKE!!
Really cant stand people like you! What more do I want? How about a quick message saying its being looked into,

OK big man - You try posting messages on an internet forum whilst you're asleep.

I posted this yesterday and they assured me it will be looked into in the morning. And you honestly trying to tell me they have no staff working on a shift basis so there is always someone to answer questions or review probelms after it has been released?

No they have no obligation to provide aftersales support but they have a ******* obligation to sell a game that works!!!!!!!!

It works fine, and it's a very good game. If you've got problems with it, it'll be down to your specific PC or setup (the game in general works - I'm playing it and so are thousands of others). In that case, you'll have to wait for support. There's tens of thousands of people who have just received the game and SI are a small dev studio who can't possibly reply to every single person immediately - even if they are awake. Calm yourself down, get a grip and wait. It's just a game.

i'd be shocked if they haven't staggered their work times. surely you need all day support when you've got a brand new activation system.

You all really wanna chill out, check your ****ing computers as thats where the problem will probably be (computer illiterates make me laugh)

Really cant stand people like you! What more do I want? How about a quick message saying its being looked into, I posted this yesterday and they assured me it will be looked into in the morning. And you honestly trying to tell me they have no staff working on a shift basis so there is always someone to answer questions or review probelms after it has been released?

Would you reply to a message in this tone? Because I wouldn't. SI go above and beyond (read blogs about the very long hours people have worked) and this type of "I know what I want and I want it now!! Gimme,gimme, gimme!!" message may not be the best approach. The forums are for discussions, not demands.

OK big man - You try posting messages on an internet forum whilst you're asleep.

It works fine, and it's a very good game. If you've got problems with it, it'll be down to your specific PC or setup (the game in general works - I'm playing it and so are thousands of others). In that case, you'll have to wait for support. There's tens of thousands of people who have just received the game and SI are a small dev studio who can't possibly reply to every single person immediately - even if they are awake. Calm yourself down, get a grip and wait. It's just a game.

With all respect my friend, when did I ask them to reply to every single person?? I said why cant they issue something instead of nothing, for example, problems which have been raised are being looked into?

Would you reply to a message in this tone? Because I wouldn't. SI go above and beyond (read blogs about the very long hours people have worked) and this type of "I know what I want and I want it now!! Gimme,gimme, gimme!!" message may not be the best approach. The forums are for discussions, not demands.

Tried the nice approach got the reply of "this will be looked into in the morning" it wasnt but i wouldnt mind if I had a reply of "sorry not fixed still looking into it" 10 seconds to write that???

Looks like the sycophants (Adam C and Nutter345) have closed ranks.
With all respect my friend, when did I ask them to reply to every single person?? I said why cant they issue something instead of nothing, for example, problems which have been raised are being looked into?

Maybe they're busy actually looking into them like they said.

For the last time: SI have no obligation to help you once you've bought the game, but they do. Maybe it's not instant, but you'll have to either learn to use a computer properly or wait. SI go above and beyond the call of duty - despite spoilt little toerags like you demanding instant answers to questions that have more than likely already been answered elsewhere. Now calm yourself down and have a warm cup of cocoa.

Nope - I was just playing FM09 ;)

Please bear with us: We'll deal with your problems shortly :D

Me I am just having a laugh at so many silly people just moaning, when it was mentioned ages ago that there is a problem with uniloc servers, and they are trying to fix, just need to keep trying.

people just don't read the posts. There are many compaining of the same thing in mutiply posts. When all they have to do is look

Looks like the sycophants (Adam C and Nutter345) have closed ranks.

Have you ever made a single constructive post? The 'sycophants' probably believe in good manners and being reasonable. And before you play the (all to predictable) 'fake mods sticking their noses in!' card, it doesn't take a mod to object to rudeness. I wouldn't stand and watch you kick someone to death in the street simply because I'm not a police officer. Show some respect to other users.

Maybe they're busy actually looking into them like they said.

For the last time: SI have no obligation to help you once you've bought the game, but they do. Maybe it's not instant, but you'll have to either learn to use a computer properly or wait. SI go above and beyond the call of duty - despite spoilt little toerags like you demanding instant answers to questions that have more than likely already been answered elsewhere. Now calm yourself down and have a warm cup of cocoa.

Hmm I dont want an instant ANSWER!

I WILL REPEAT ID LIKE A COMMENT SAYING THESE ISSUES ARE BEING LOOKED INTO, IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO PLAY FM09 IM AT WORK. WHAT SHOCKS ME IS THEY HAVENT SAID THESE ISSUES ARE BEING LOOKED INTO.

Please read the above at least twice maybe more untill you fully understand what I am saying.

Maybe they are working on fixing it?

Reminds of the news story not long ago when a plane suddenly lost pressure and the masks came down and the pilot had to use all his skill to stabilise the plane in order to not kill everyone. What were the comments afterwards? "It's a disgrace, we were plummeting and there wasn't even an announcement to say what's going on."

Some perspective:

FM09 is a game.

You've parted with your cash, but it'll still work in 2 hours time or even 24hours time, however long it takes to fix what your issue is. Patience.

Majority of staff on all night long probably weren't scheduled to be on all night (I read at least one guy missed his 130am train because he was trying to help people online, and since his next train was 530AM decided to stay all night. If that's typical of SI dedication you can't fault that).

And, er, FM is game.

Maybe they are working on fixing it?

Reminds of the news story not long ago when a plane suddenly lost pressure and the masks came down and the pilot had to use all his skill to stabilise the plane in order to not kill everyone. What were the comments afterwards? "It's a disgrace, we were plummeting and there wasn't even an announcement to say what's going on."

Some perspective:

FM09 is a game.

You've parted with your cash, but it'll still work in 2 hours time or even 24hours time, however long it takes to fix what your issue is. Patience.

Majority of staff on all night long probably weren't scheduled to be on all night (I read at least one guy missed his 130am train because he was trying to help people online, and since his next train was 530AM decided to stay all night. If that's typical of SI dedication you can't fault that).

And, er, FM is game.

Thats right mate, can't fault them for their help at all, its been the same all year round and for many years before that.

I wish they would just lay off them as its getting boring now.

they are trying to help guys, its not easy with countless duplicate threads instead of all using the thread designated. I'm glad i had to work today now, hopefully they would have popped a cap in Uniloc's rear end by the time i get to installing

Archived