SoftAnchor Online Activation.

So I've spent the best part of a couple of hours just trying to enter the correct activation code and now I have been stuck on the following screen for over half an hour.

I can't believe the shambles that this has become.

SoftAnchor

Get the most out of your software. (Is the game taking the pee out of me?)

Online ACtivation.

Initializing.

I give up with this uselss pile of garbage.

If you're having trouble with your keycode or experiencing errors [-51] or [-52] then ensure that you read http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61131

As I've just posted on another thread, it appears that the error that you're receiving is happening to a lot of people at present. There are some replies from Sega on the main thread about this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961&page=8

Why on earth should we have to go through all this. If piracy is a problem Sega and SI are experiencing then deal with it, don't pass the problem onto us. As with 'the problem is being investigated' who gives a S*** you owe us £27's worth of product, we don't want it investigating we want to play FM. Not one F****** apology.

the old versions of this game work well , why do we need all of the this useless bullox making it virtually impossible to use

massive mistakes made here , waiting 35 minutes to activate instllalation , i think im taking mine back and sticking with trusty 08

Si wanted to cut down on early sales and pirate copies..... Well f*ck me the real users are the ones to be kicked in the ********.

I'm trying it one more time (unistall and re install) and if it doesnt work its going back and they have lost a customer that has been buying the game for a long long time.

This is a f***ing joke.

Been trying to activate for an hour now but it has the nerve to tell me it couldn't connect to the internet. NOT MY F***ING PROBLEM!

Seriously SI, you've got serious work to do, this is NOT acceptable

Si wanted to cut down on early sales and pirate copies..... Well f*ck me the real users are the ones to be kicked in the ********.

I'm trying it one more time (unistall and re install) and if it doesnt work its going back and they have lost a customer that has been buying the game for a long long time.

likewise , how far did you get into the installation , did you get to the online activation part

likewise , how far did you get into the installation , did you get to the online activation part

Installed no problems, got to the activation point. Checked my key was correct, inserted it and it gave me an error code.

Just finished my second install.....

This is bull! 2 hours later and I still can't play the damn thing. SoftAnchor keep telling me that I'm offline!? What the hell am I meant to do??? Why do you have to make things like this so complicated. All I want to do is buy the game, install, download the patch, and keep playing till my eyes bleed! This is so stupid!

This is completely amatuerish, SEGA and SI need to say more than sorry. Anyone experiencing these ridiculous problems that have nothing to do with people not having minimum requirements or our own mistakes should have some compensation, it's not good enough to just help us through it. If this happened with anyother product then a product recall would be put into place by now. Every year SI get away with providing us with a second rate product, which usually we have to wait until Feb for it to be totally acceptable. If i could play the damn thing then i would be over the moon, This is purely SI and SEGA's fault. All these threads and not a proper apology, just try this if not try that. I purchased this game at 9.05am and its now 13.37 and i haven't left the laptop but i also haven't had a single minute of gameplay!

Installed no problems, got to the activation point. Checked my key was correct, inserted it and it gave me an error code.

Just finished my second install.....

ive been stuck for around 40 minutes on sending an activation request , just read the book it says to follow the SIMPLE on screen instructions to install the game

its not good enough , it not just a few people with a problem

ive been stuck for around 40 minutes on sending an activation request , just read the book it says to follow the SIMPLE on screen instructions to install the game

its not good enough , it not just a few people with a problem

My request lasted a few seconds and failed.

Its now failed for the second time.... Its going back in the box and back to the shop, I cant be arsed with this carry on.

Bloody Activation. Its a load of crap.

People will still rip the game off, they'll still create their own activation code crackers. Why did they even bother?! Just gives everyone else more grief.

I am mildly annoyed with everything at the best of times, but this has sent me over the edge....

My request lasted a few seconds and failed.

Its now failed for the second time.... Its going back in the box and back to the shop, I cant be arsed with this carry on.

i don't know wether to keep waiting or try again , it all seems pretty pointless

i might just buy FIFA manger 09 , seriously feel let down by SI

This is completely amatuerish, SEGA and SI need to say more than sorry. Anyone experiencing these ridiculous problems that have nothing to do with people not having minimum requirements or our own mistakes should have some compensation, it's not good enough to just help us through it. If this happened with anyother product then a product recall would be put into place by now. Every year SI get away with providing us with a second rate product, which usually we have to wait until Feb for it to be totally acceptable. If i could play the damn thing then i would be over the moon, This is purely SI and SEGA's fault. All these threads and not a proper apology, just try this if not try that. I purchased this game at 9.05am and its now 13.37 and i haven't left the laptop but i also haven't had a single minute of gameplay!

The activation servers are not hosted by SI or SEGA. We apologise for the problem and are looking into resolving it. And if you look, there has been apologies, but people aren't reading threads properly before posting. In the meantime, please be patient and keep trying. Thanks.

mines been verifying my installation for over 10 mins now

its sending an activation request. how long does it bloody take?

i thought i had got through the activation process after the nightmare of entering the valid key now im stuck again, seems to be taking years

We think the Unilock servers are a bit overloaded at the moment. Please keep trying and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Totally unacceptable. The thing is there is nothing Joe Public can do about it. Apologies mean nothing at this moment in time, there has been a major feck up.

The activation servers are not hosted by SI or SEGA. We apologise for the problem and are looking into resolving it. And if you look, there has been apologies, but people aren't reading threads properly before posting. In the meantime, please be patient and keep trying. Thanks.

But the activation process was put in place by SI and SEGA, they agreed to it, maybe they should be hosting their own activation servers that way we might all actually be enlightened as to why we've all spent £27.99 on **** all!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcooper

Hi,

Those people getting errors 10 and 702, we are updating some info at Uniloc to try to help the issue. Unfortunately while that is updating it has slowed the system significantly and this is causing these errors, as well as the telephone outage.

We'd advise you to hold off trying to authenticate while this happens, we will let you know as soon as it is back up to speed.

Thanks

Ben

This is also causing a lot of the "no internet" problems. Please bear with us while uniloc updates

Thanks

Ben

im stuck on the "sending activation request" did any one else get this far / past this and how long did it take

this is a joke

i am still stuck, does anyone know how long this takes, its been around 15 mins now

surely it doesnt take that long to verify

i mean what the hell is it doing

Quote:

Hi,

Those people getting errors 10 and 702, we are updating some info at Uniloc to try to help the issue. Unfortunately while that is updating it has slowed the system significantly and this is causing these errors, as well as the telephone outage.

We'd advise you to hold off trying to authenticate while this happens, we will let you know as soon as it is back up to speed.

Thanks

Ben

This is also causing a lot of the "no internet" problems. Please bear with us while uniloc updates

Thanks

Ben

Ben I got error 1007 code - will this be looked at too?

45 minutes and counting

45 mins???!!!!!! :confused:

f*ck that, if this gives me a message saying its timed out or could not verify I will lose it, i swear

EDIT: It timed out saying i cannot connect to the internet! Bull*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks

Ben

Thanks

Ben

So Unilock are part of SoftAnchor?! I dont get this...

It's times like these that "Sorry" just isn't good enough. It rivals "Sorry, I ran over your mum" or "Sorry, I didnt mean to **** in your face"..

finally managed to activate through softanchor , after installing via steam, game loaded i then quit and when i try to play i get the activate screen again and when i put the code in i get the following message "the unlock key is already active. to purchase an unlock key please visit www.sigames.com"

2 things i am the one who activated the key and i still can`t play Please help

Hold off, no disrespect, I've saved a bit of money for this, had to put in some hours, finished college earlier rushed up Romford got a copy, paid my cash over and want to come home and play it not be told to hold off authentication, taking the ****, maybe if this stupid system was not in place, we wouldn't have this problem.

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks

Ben

Thanks

Ben

Ben, if you have any time, please read my posts of today within this forum. I can't find how to try to activate by telephone. I keep getting lead onto the SoftAnchor method and keep getting the "cannot connect to server" message. Would there be any point trying to activate, by any method today? Kind regards.

Archived