patch not working

hi getting abit annoyed my fault more than likely i downloaded patch but doesnt seem to of updated game as i still have redknapp and portsmouth.and also when you start new game on the old version it use to give you to load database one normal version 2nd would be the patch game version so shouldnt htis show up as 9.1.also when i use to download patch after it finished it would zip to the fm 09 file then i was away were best place to download it from plzzzzzz

should of read back what i said.what i mean is last year when i downloaded a patch for the old fm 08 after it finished downloading it use to automatcially zip to the game.were can i get the patch for it to do that again.becasue i wouldnt know how to put it in to the fm file

Not sure what you mean but download the patch from any of the links in the sticky then choose on your pc where you want the patch to download too and were you can easily find it and remember were you put it,then when it has downloaded goto where you placed the patch and double click it and your all set.

Archived