Why do i have to activate through Steam and SoftAnchor?

Okay so i bought the game on disk. Authenticated it through steam after getting the keycode correct, and the game installed fine. Now when i go to play it however it wants me to activate it through SoftAnchor.. WTF.

Same here. Is it supposed to take a while activating with softanchor? It says sending activation request now but it's been on it for about 5 minutes?

Mine to ages as well then it said no internet present.. well obviously the internet is present cos i was posting here at the time!!

Same issue here, not connecting to the internet when activating via SoftAnchor.

Can we get some official help on this?? Purchased the game, had to load steam, then try 5 different combinations of 0's and O's in order to get the code to work, and now this....

Loyal customer since the first demo came out for CM back in the day, never had a problem but this year with all this rubbish before actually being able to play the game.

HELP US SI! (Please)

Same here. Bought on disc and installed ran it through steam but now softanchor want me to activate there. But alas they say i have no net connection and the number for the Uk is a crappy one. which doesnt work.

SI sort it out or i am launching a complaint

Archived