The Future

This is for Anyone who has holdiayed or played properly 20/30 years into the future. Which of the current players have gone onto to achieve what wenger or ferguson have. Also what is the furthest anyone has ever got before there pc has given back? Has anyone got into the 22nd century whats the football world like, whats the talent like, whos the world force in terms of there league and internationally. Im just curious icon_biggrin.gif

This is for Anyone who has holdiayed or played properly 20/30 years into the future. Which of the current players have gone onto to achieve what wenger or ferguson have. Also what is the furthest anyone has ever got before there pc has given back? Has anyone got into the 22nd century whats the football world like, whats the talent like, whos the world force in terms of there league and internationally. Im just curious icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

I would dare you, if you can holiday until then please do fmfan08. See who is top of the international ratings, run everything in full detail and see what is the predominant natioinality in all squads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! Holiday until your computer sets on fire icon_smile.gif

I'm in 2028 and heres some screenshots

Most Valuable Players

Current Premier League

Richest Clubs

Premier League Past Winners

Current Championship Table

Championship Past Winners

Champions League Winners

World Cup Winners

Theres a vision of the future so far. Anything else you wanna know let me know and I'll see if I can get a screenshot of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iantarver:

Most Valuable Players

Current Premier League

Richest Clubs

Champions League Winners

World Cup Winners

Theres a vision of the future so far. Anything else you wanna know let me know and I'll see if I can get a screenshot of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow England really Can win a world cup with cappelo in charge..

His name is Michael Holmes. He came into the game as a regen. His career started as AssMan at Hednesford before becoming manager of Tiverton then Wigan, Fulham, Bradford, Sunderland and now Spurs where he has been since March 2028. The previous Spurs bosses are Stuart Pearce, Dave Jones, Tony Mowbray, Mark Bowen, Rusian Kutsenko and Chris Casper. They had a board takeover in 2027.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iantarver:

His name is Michael Holmes. He came into the game as a regen. His career started as AssMan at Hednesford before becoming manager of Tiverton then Wigan, Fulham, Bradford, Sunderland and now Spurs where he has been since March 2028. The previous Spurs bosses are Stuart Pearce, Dave Jones, Tony Mowbray, Mark Bowen, Rusian Kutsenko and Chris Casper. They had a board takeover in 2027. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA brilliant cheers man!

stuart pearce xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

I take it no one has progressed to the 22nd century then </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I got to the year 2064 and then my laptop died! FM officially killed my laptop! icon_biggrin.gif

Stafford are currently 20th in BSN and have former player David Oldfield as their current manager. They were relegated to the BSN in 2011 were they have languishing ever since apart from 1 fleeting season back in the BSP were they were relegated finishing 22nd place with 49 points.

Their team is mainly English but also includes 2 welshmen, 1 scot aswell as 1 player from the Cayman Islands who has 2 int caps, 1 from Monserrat with 2 u21 caps and 1 from the Turks and Caicos Islands who has 2 caps . Their most valuable player is Welsh striker Darren McDonald who is 19 years old and worth £9,000.

A quick search on FMM shows us they are pretty wealthy with a bank balance of £674,498 and tranfer kitty of £221,076.

Future doesn't look too bad as they have a 17 year old left back with a potential of 146 and a forward of potential 134 in their first team.

Most Valuable Players

<A HREF="http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=premierleaguelq8.jpg" TARGET=_blank>Current Premier

League</A>

Richest Clubs

Champions League Winners

World Cup Winners

Theres a vision of the future so far. Anything else you wanna know let me know and I'll see if I can get a screenshot of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Champions league final in ireland 2016? can you see what stadium it was in? If croke park has been used for the champions league final the gaa must be mellowing a bit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flanno7hi:

Champions league final in ireland 2016? can you see what stadium it was in? If croke park has been used for the champions league final the gaa must be mellowing a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was at Oriel Park in Dundalk! Not a stadium I know well buts its a 12000 capacity stadium of which 2000 is seating. Perhaps not a realistic stadium for a champions league final!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flanno7hi:

thats insane maybe by 2016 dundalk have a decent hotel for the uefa execs to stay in and doesnt the stadium have to be over 50k for the champs final, uefa said the new landsdowne road may get the uefa cup sometime but not the big one cuz it is too small </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

/\ sorry lansdowne rd icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crayons:

Any info on QPR such as manager, players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

QPR are currently 15th in the Championship were they have spent most of the past 20 years. They did however have 3 years in League one from 2010/11 - 2012/13 and a further spell in League one from 2019/20-2020/21. Recently they have been a bottom half team in the championsip finishing between 15th-18th most years.

Managing them at the moment is Nikola Jurcevic assisted by Joseph Yobo. This was his first management role after 18 months coaching at Macclesfield. Former managers are Brian Laws, John Schofield, Kevin Gray, Gary Waddock and Nigel Adkins.

Potential stars are English right back David Holmes with a potential of 174 and 19 year old English midfield Darius Shepherd with a PA of 154. Their reserves have a player called Adam Agar but it would appear that he is not fulfilling his potential as at 20 years old with a PA of 169 his CA is only 80.

Again the side is mainly English but also includes an aussie with 36 caps for his country, from lad from Ireland and 3 scots, one with 23 u21 caps and another with 6. They also boast a former england u21 international called Gregg Swailes.

FMM shows us they have a bank balance of £3561812 and transfer balance of £615447

I think a lot of money may have been put into facilities as training facilites are rated 20 and youth setup 17. Loftus Road still only holds 19148 though.

Any further requests leave them on here and I will get back to you, I have to go out and live my life outside of football manager unfortunatley tho now.

Aston Villa: Currently in 19th League 1 where they are in thier 3rd year. Managed by a regen coach called Dave Wiles whose managerial CV includes 5 years at Northwich, 2 years at Hartlepool, 4 years at Kidderminster and has been at villa for 6 months. Villas only major achievements have been runners up in both the League and FA cups in 2011. Villa were relegated in 2021 when guess who was in charge... John Gregory.

Wolves: Currently 2nd in League 2 and managed by regen player turned coach Simon Clark from the cayman islands who had 1 playing year at wolves in his career mainly playing for Witton and Oxford. Wolves were relegated from the championship in 2012 and then spent 3 years in League one before two seasons in League 2. the next 10 years were mainly spent in League 1 before playing the last two seasons in league 2. At the moment wolves dont have any players with high potential but do have 1.25million in the bank.

Stevenage: In CCL2 at the moment managed by Bradley Wright-Phillips. Stevenage took a while to get out of the BSP finally securing promotion in 2017. However they only managed 2 years in league 2 before relegation. League football returned in 2022 however where they have stayed ever since finishing 17, 5th, 20th, 20th, 6th and 18th. Their only first teamer with potential is a loan signing called Eddie Rooney with potenial of 135. However, in their under 18s are 2 strikers called Andy Moore, a 16 year old Englishman with potential 149 and Gareth Rowe, another 16 year old english man with potential 155. In terms of finances they are very well off with a balance of £6,094,920 and transfer budget of 2.5million.

Wimbledon: Won promotion to the BSS in 2009 which they won in their first year only to finish 21st in the BSP. A yo-yo few years followed with 2 years in BSS, 2 years in BSP, 3 years in BSS, and 3 years in BSP. Since 2021 however, Wimbledon have been plying their trade back in the BSS. They are struggling a little finacially with a balance of £-46752. The future doesnt look good either with no players of any great potential. They are currently under the stewardship of dutch regen coach Wim Gerritsen.

Hope thats OK guys. Here's the International Rankings too click me

Champions League Winners

Who were you managing? The 2 clubs from Rome seemed to have really dominated European football between 2017 and 2027.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Whats with Stoke? Where you managing them? Please dont tell me you have been managing plymouth all along and you are still in conference! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I downloaded it as a save game but it does look very much like Stoke were the persons team. I just started as unemployed and got the plymouth job. got them promoted from BSS in first year and look at playoffs in BSP at the moment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WJ:

Who were you managing? The 2 clubs from Rome seemed to have really dominated European football between 2017 and 2027. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah definately with a brief Birmingham blip. Many do say the the Birmingham of the future is Englands answer to Rome though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by princess cow goes quack:

Can you tell me the mangers of hull and leeds and who was in charge to gain them promotion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leeds have had a few promotions to EPL. In charge for them have been John Gregory, Fabio Grosso and Alex McLeish. In the premiership they have had 2 managers since their last promotion; Neil Banfield and Josh Morgan

Hull: In charge of Hull's championship winning season was Steve Cotterill

Thanks guys, could anyone who is far in the future please tell me who is the worlds most valued player (have to be a regen, and which players players have gone into managing. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in 2024

Players gone into managing :

Phillipe Mexes = Livorno

Damien Duff = Falkirk

Gary Naysmith = Kilmarnock

Sol Campbell = Livingston

Scott Brown = St.Mirren

Errr, that's about it really!

As for the most expensive players :

Dave Cook - Roma - SW/DC - £29.5m - ENG

Rolando Lopez - Sevilla - DL/WBL - £24.5m - ARG

Urtzi Azpilicueta - Napoli - ST - £23m - ESP

Seiichiro Katsumata - Milan - AMC - JPN

Frank Puhan - Chelsea - ST - £22m - SLV

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scottay-patriot75:

How are the mighty bees (brentford) doing? icon_biggrin.gif

Also how did u get the proper premiership/italian logos etc???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check this out.

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/index.php?page=downloads&area=gfx&game=fm2008

...looks like british players are overrated then. Keep em coming </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady on - The highest rated nationalities are likely to be the ones you loaded up! Most players load the English leagues and so the England team and English players do disproportionately well.

Try a game with the Spanish, Italian etc leagues and NO England - very different outcome.

Anyway, for a comprehensive answer, nip over to the Challenges/Holiday games forum. There are a number of threads by guys who've run games for decades - centuries even and have interesting findings to relate. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

...looks like british players are overrated then. Keep em coming </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady on - The highest rated nationalities are likely to be the ones you loaded up! Most players load the English leagues and so the England team and English players do disproportionately well.

Try a game with the Spanish, Italian etc leagues and NO England - very different outcome.

Anyway, for a comprehensive answer, nip over to the Challenges/Holiday games forum. There are a number of threads by guys who've run games for decades - centuries even and have interesting findings to relate. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll point out (he was talking about my game), that I do have English, Scottish, Italian and Spanish leagues on full and playable icon_smile.gif

Archived