Soft Anchor Error!

Alread entered the key code to install, now ive clicked launch game after seeing 100% ready.

Asked for Keycode again by Soft Anchor and now getting a We are sorry but the installation certificate could not be activated, the programme was unable to connect to the internet.

Not true, the connection is fine.

Getting exactly the same problem

Purchased the Game,

Registered the Game in Steam,

It installed the Game, applied the Patch,

Went to run the Game got a message saying Trial Period has ended.

(Took ages to get the Keycode added anyway as I've got 4 0's or O's)

Same, slightly worried to say the least.

I was seriously considering not buying this game due to the DRM security put on it, decided to give it a try, activated it via Steam but now can't gain access cause of this, my internet connection is perfectly fine so don't know what to do.

I have all the Vista updates etc

Turned the Firewall Off, still getting the same problem....

Is it possible to change Authentication Methods (I.e. to the Non Steam method?)

i'm getting the exact same problem after initially registering with steam.

while i fully support the guys and gals at si games and all their hard work they put into fm, i wish publishers would stop treating us like criminals preventing us from playing the stuff we've paid for.

Ohh! I got a different error this time with SoftAnchor .. "We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key visit [these forums] Error : [-703]"

EEEK! a MINUS error number!!

Does this mean I've managed a bit of progress or just another example of the shambles of it all?

DRM put me off purchasing both Spore and Red Alert 3, but the draw of Football Manager was too much so took a punt, as I currently can't play the game can't say I've made the correct decision.

Looks like my Afternoon of work was well worth taking as Holiday :S

Got exactly the same problem.

Why is no-one responding.

What a shower of sh*t. These guys are going to seriously lose out this year - there is so much out there to compete with this sort of game these days (not just football managemnet) wihtout question they have lost a small percentage of people already due to just giving up.

What about all the people that are completely computer illiterate (most people) and just want to put the disc in and start playing!!

What a disaster.

Ohh! I got a different error this time with SoftAnchor .. "We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key visit [these forums] Error : [-703]"

EEEK! a MINUS error number!!

Does this mean I've managed a bit of progress or just another example of the shambles of it all?

getting this exact same message.

After assurances from the SIGames Staff regarding activation I have got my copy back here today and guess what?

Yes you got it the activation doesn't work!

To add to my fury the page I recieves says Activation could not be completed because it cannot access the internet, for more information please visit SIGames.com!

So for sack of argument lets just say I don't have an internet connection or its down where is the "other option" phone etc. You cannot tell someone they have a problem with their internet connection please visit a web-site for more information, there is NO LOGIC to this AND SUPPOSEDLY their worked & thought alot about the activation process.

Clearly! FFS, I want a refund already!

Archived