Congrats Miles & the FM team

In the promotional build up to FM 09 I remember Miles saying he would be happy if pirates had not released the game before its official release. Now regardless of anyones opinions on the protection system it seems for now anyway Football manager has the pirates beat, for once I will be playing my legal copy before any friends who pirated it get hold of it.

So Well done FM team.

In the promotional build up to FM 09 I remember Miles saying he would be happy if pirates had not released the game before its official release. Now regardless of anyones opinions on the protection system it seems for now anyway Football manager has the pirates beat, for once I will be playing my legal copy before any friends who pirated it get hold of it.

So Well done FM team.

The pirates are probably still sat at home trying to distinguish the 0's from the O's. :p

There is actually a crack for the game released which is very disappointing but at least there is not an upload of the full .iso with the crack in it.

Wont be long though.....

SI stopped them for a while but its a losing battle but I'm glad they stopped it before release.

Well done SI, FM09 is very very good.

Archived