Phone activation

08700108002 - customer support

cheers, yeah been trying this sega one - thought there might be another this is a complete p1ss takle.

Sorry Miles this is one mighty F3ck Up

You should get a job for the FA they are always trying to change things which arent broken! Why bother with this activation code cr8p!

Aye you guys phoning the 08081203655 bumber cos the exact same has been happening to me for 3 hours not and im gettin really ****ed off. Is anyone goin to tell us why the phones arent workin?!

yeh thats the number im trying to ring, not getting anywhere with it at all, if i do get through i enter the code on the pc and then it hangs up when they are about to tell me a code!!! im really peeved with it all too!

yeh thats the number im trying to ring, not getting anywhere with it at all, if i do get through i enter the code on the pc and then it hangs up when they are about to tell me a code!!! im really peeved with it all too!

Is there any point ringing customer service? I mean, they won't be able to sort out the line, as it's a different company that deals with that, right? This is a right mess.

cheers, yeah been trying this sega one - thought there might be another this is a complete p1ss takle.

Sorry Miles this is one mighty F3ck Up

You should get a job for the FA they are always trying to change things which arent broken! Why bother with this activation code cr8p!

Think you mean FIFFA of UEFA both p*** in the same pot :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcooper

Hi,

Those people getting errors 10 and 702, we are updating some info at Uniloc to try to help the issue. Unfortunately while that is updating it has slowed the system significantly and this is causing these errors, as well as the telephone outage.

We'd advise you to hold off trying to authenticate while this happens, we will let you know as soon as it is back up to speed.

Thanks

Ben

This is also causing a lot of the "no internet" problems. Please bear with us while uniloc updates

Thanks

Ben

having exact same problems!

played FM and CM for as long as i can remember, and along with pro evo is the only game i buy.... what a grand old waste of my money this has been!

i've said it already in another thread and will say it again... "way to lose customers!"

having exact same problems!

played FM and CM for as long as i can remember, and along with pro evo is the only game i buy.... what a grand old waste of my money this has been!

i've said it already in another thread and will say it again... "way to lose customers!"

I aggree totally with you. All this becouse of illegal downloading, call them all the names under the sun but they will find a way! offcourse they will! its what they do! meanwhile the guy prepered to cough up £30 gets punished for that.

bottom line they f**ked up, if this DRM system remains in place for FM10 I won't be buying it! just wish i'd came on here and saw all the problems people were having before bought 09, biggest mistake of the year, apart from SI's decision to have the DRM that is!

Archived