Activating by STEAM or not?

I have a STEAM account but didn't get the game from there. When asked about the activation what should I activate it by? If you install through STEAM can you not play the game without a connection to the internet? Cheers

once activated you dont need the internet running.

You don't need to be online, even with Steam. I do however suggest activating it through Uniloc to save the hassle of having to deal with creating a Steam account etc.

But since I already had an account it was OK to do it this way? Lets hope so anyway! Thanks for the help guys.

I have a desktop i usually use for Football Manager that doesn't have any internet access at all on it, does that mean i can't play Football Manager on that PC? Cos when i went to install the game, it did it all but when i went to open it it says the game can't be activated or something.

I have a desktop i usually use for Football Manager that doesn't have any internet access at all on it, does that mean i can't play Football Manager on that PC? Cos when i went to install the game, it did it all but when i went to open it it says the game can't be activated or something.

Iwe got the exact same problem can anyone help with this ????

Archived