Why did they bring 2?

Their third keeper was probably worse than Rio in goals!

On to other ******** AI moments. So there I am in the League cup. 1-0 up at the 90', they got 4-2-4 (as always) but this time they actually scored. The amazing AI left this as their formation and on a corner (now the 95') their keeper came up, and the clearence went in! Stupid...

Maybe he doubles up as an absolutely amazing striker icon_wink.gif

Would be pretty good if you could at least half train one of your players to cover for a goalie lol, Ferdinand has done it before the portsmouth game I think so there must be something there with him lol

Also, if I recall, a few years ago a player went from keeper to defender and then was put back in goals when there was an injury to the first choice keeper.

Wasn't that to give Jaaskelainen a minute at the end in his last game for Bolton?

I've no idea but it's still a waste of a spot.

Jagielka always used to go in goal for Sheff Utd because Colin never had a GK on the bench. He was actually pretty good.

Originally posted by brookie1402:

I remember a Man City game where David James went up front for the last 10 minutes. He was acyually ok.

Except for the horrendous attempt at a volley where he hit a player instead of the ball. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived