I am annoyed! Green and Red Box...Help!

...after the game loads up a small green and red box appears in the bottom right corner of the game. It covers the response options such as whether or not to attend a press conference so the game is pretty much unplayable due to this. Has anyone else experienced this and why is it there!

did you get ther game off steam? i pressed shift and tab together and then when the steam menu came just pressed it again and it dissapered either that or its the fm advisor which can be turned in prefereces if its not either of the 2 then im stuck hope this helps

I'm not sure but I think I read it has something to do with Steam. Try exiting Steam and see if it still appears.

Yes, your right. That is the steam pop up dealing with friends etc. You should be able to click in the area and the game still work. It should also disappear after a few seconds.

I'm not sure but I think I read it has something to do with Steam. Try exiting Steam and see if it still appears.

you dont need steam running to play football manager. once activated, go to c:/program files/steam, the goto the steam apps folder and find the fm2009 exe file, create a shortcut to your desktop then use it to launch the game without steam.

it probably will be steam as a box usually appears in the bottom right corner with a massage telling you how to switch to steam during the game.

Archived