Help !!!!!

Ok i have just purchased the game and i went through all the installation process and then nothing happened... i was a little confused so i tryed searching fot it and it came up with the link of the title of the game but a link to the internet to this site, im so confused... i then went to try and ring sega and i have never known a number to be so busy lol... i then tried the activation code and i was then told to put the code into the Activation Dialog. im so confused... please help !!!!:confused:

Ok i have just purchased the game and i went through all the installation process and then nothing happened...

Did you try starting the game or were you expecting it to start automatically? I'm not sure when, where or how 'nothing happened'...

Did you try starting the game or were you expecting it to start automatically? I'm not sure when, where or how 'nothing happened'...

It told me that the game will start auyomatically and nothing happened.... i mean nothing lol, i actually do noy know as to what to do. ive been trying it for 2 hours now with no improvment.

Archived