Mental celebrations

Jay Simpson just scored a goal in a pre-season friendly and proceeded to do a mental rhino charge towards the bench at full speed (a LOT faster than he can run whilst playing football). He was bent over at almost 90 degrees and the weirdest thing is that it was REALLY fast - I've not seen any players on FM run that fast at any time, ever. It was almost super-human. I've literally only just stopped laughing.

Has anyone else noticed any bizarre celebrations?

Jay Simpson just scored a goal in a pre-season friendly and proceeded to do a mental rhino charge towards the bench at full speed (a LOT faster than he can run whilst playing football). He was bent over at almost 90 degrees and the weirdest thing is that it was REALLY fast - I've not seen any players on FM run that fast at any time, ever. It was almost super-human. I've literally only just stopped laughing.

Can you post the video of that celebration for rest of us to have a laugh ? :D

Can you post the video of that celebration for rest of us to have a laugh ? :D

I just went back to watch it again and save it, but the replay stops as the ball hits the back of the net. Anyone know a way we can re-view the celebrations?

I'm laughing and I haven't even seen it yet! :D

Archived