Refund from Steam

Is it there fault that the activation process is not working?? Im not trying to be smart - Just so I know who I am blaming when it comes to sending complaints to people.

Depends on what the problem is that your getting. If it's the code problem where o's resemble 0's then it's probably SI's fault. If it's something else it may be steams fault.

I'm not 100% sure how it works through Steam but if you're after a refund then they are the people to contact. I would think that if you're activating through Steam - the problem is at their end ratehr than SI's but don't take that as gospel, I'm just speculating :)

Depends on what the problem is that your getting. If it's the code problem where o's resemble 0's then it's probably SI's fault. If it's something else it may be steams fault.

Error -51 and I have tried everything in the sticky but still seem to get no answer despite cries for help from a load of people

I'm not 100% sure how it works through Steam but if you're after a refund then they are the people to contact. I would think that if you're activating through Steam - the problem is at their end ratehr than SI's but don't take that as gospel, I'm just speculating :)

Refund is the last resort....I just want my game I legally bought to work.

Archived