Squad numbers

im palying as Man Utd and none of my players have a preferred squad number. Is this a bug?

If its not it is quite surprising since ronaldo clearly wants to be number 7 and rooney specifically requested number 10 last year. Also scholes, giggs and neille have worn the same shirt throughout their entire carrer.

Played as Man City in the demo and when it came to registering squad numbers Vincent Kompany had a preferred number of 10 and I know another couple had preferred numbers set.

I didn't know this feature was included. I like it :thup:

Also scholes, giggs and neille have worn the same shirt throughout their entire carrer.

That doesn't automatically make it a preferred number.

Considering Ronaldo has CR7 as a fashion label and has it embroidered on his Bentley seats, I'd have thought he'd quite like the number 7 shirt :p

Maybe, maybe not. He wanted a different number when he went to Man Utd, but Fergie said he was having number 7, no arguments. CR7 is a label/brand and having it embroidered on his seats would suggest that that's the player's favourite number, however you then have to remember we're talking about Cristiano Ronaldo - he wants to marry himself.

Archived