qusetions need answers?

morning all got some qusetions if someone can answer them asap pleaee

1 i have brought the game from game so i have box version put game in now i registered with stream so i typed my code in and it worked now how do i know the patch has been added to the game what can i look out for?

2,once game is registered do i need to keep using cd?

3,now that i have completed all nescerssay steps and have installed game ok,say my internet connection goes down say i get cut of next week or 2mra can i still play football manager 09?or do i need to stay connected to internet all help will make me happy please exscuse my speeling

1 - I'm not sure, have a look in the patch thread stickied at the top of the screen. It should say 9.0.1 somewhere in the game.

2 - No, once activated you should not need the CD to play the game.

3 - You do not need to be connected to the internet to play the game once it's been activated.

• SI Staff
morning all got some qusetions if someone can answer them asap pleaee

1 i have brought the game from game so i have box version put game in now i registered with stream so i typed my code in and it worked now how do i know the patch has been added to the game what can i look out for?

2,once game is registered do i need to keep using cd?

3,now that i have completed all nescerssay steps and have installed game ok,say my internet connection goes down say i get cut of next week or 2mra can i still play football manager 09?or do i need to stay connected to internet all help will make me happy please exscuse my speeling

1 - When you have started or loaded a game, go to "options" then "game status". If the match engine version is 732, then it's updated. You should also get the option of starting a new game with the 9.1 database

2 - No

3 - Yes - you can put STEAM into offline mode.

thanks.right dont sound good haven to be connected to internet all the time.so i want to unintall it and registar via uniclc by internet will i be able to uninstall game now

You DONT need to be online all the time. Miles says so himself further up this page. You can have Steam in offline mode.

Archived