My Board are just a little bit ungrateful

In 3 and a bit years at Brighton I have secured successive promotions before staying in the Prem, almost finishing in the top half after an awesome end of season. Now have a team full of top class players - Guti, Assuncao, Argentine wonderkid Lucas Trecarichi and young Bolivian Marcelo Moreno (who finished top scorer in prem in first season - 22 goals - awesome buy) to name a few.

YET

The Board are 'particularly upset that I appear to be making no real attempt to fulfil the club's long term ambitions', in accordance with their expectations for 'the club to be a major player in LEAGUE 1 after 5 years'. That bar no longer has any green in it. Its off the scale...

what i find amazing is that someone can finish top scorer in the prem with only 22 goals. usually adebayor will get 30+ league goals and even defoe got 29 goals in the 3rd season in my game.

but as neji says, patch it if you haven't already done so.

may not fix your current game but it will help future games.

I think this was fixed, so you need to patch to 8.0.2.

Im guessing that the reason it didn't work is because its a torrent. Try this link. This is the direct ece file so download it and run it. Then your game should be fixed. You may have to wait a season or so though for the changes.

Archived