Product Key for FM 2009

I got the game in my mail this morning, and after having installed the damn thing, and registered it on steam and pasted the product key from steam in to the SoftAnchor activation thing it still doesnt work. Is the game not available till 12 noon or whats the deal?

I got the game in my mail this morning, and after having installed the damn thing, and registered it on steam and pasted the product key from steam in to the SoftAnchor activation thing it still doesnt work. Is the game not available till 12 noon or whats the deal?

The game is available. Where do you live and what message to you get when you try and activate the game?

It tries to activate/authenticate whatever, but says the "program cannot connect to the internet", which is strange, as I am currently online. Is there a trick to get the SodtAnchor thing to function or what? Have already registered on steam, with the product key being good. I have the hard copy in my cd-drive, and my frustration is growing. Today is the 14th right?

It tries to activate/authenticate whatever, but says the "program cannot connect to the internet", which is strange, as I am currently online. Is there a trick to get the SodtAnchor thing to function or what? Have already registered on steam, with the product key being good. I have the hard copy in my cd-drive, and my frustration is growing. Today is the 14th right?

In that case you might want to try here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54897

• 3 years later...

Just bought FM2009 as a budget game. Product key is on the back of the manual, but the game says its invalid. Lots of online resources tell me to use http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/, but that site doesn't work. How on earth are you supposed to register the game??? Given that the product key + registering process is clearly flawed, is there a way to play without registering? I don't really want to download a crack for the game, but if it is this hard to play legitimally, then I'll have to do that!

****ing product key ****ing me off, typed it in about 7 times and still coming up saying its invalid. doubt this bloody game will be going back to game, shambles!

kleep trying it took me like 10 attempts to get mine to work for fm12 when i got it. Try words that look could be 2 diffrent words on the code.

Archived