Moyes is a legend

i didn't know the brothers were everton fans, feel slightly bad aa a red for giving them so much money over the years. Maybe they could send some money to moyes so next derby day the toffess turn up. LOL. Only playing. Thanks for the game guys. heres to many more years of fun and stress.

I always thought they were Oxford Utd fans. No idea why.

The FM database would be a great scouting tool. Obviously they'll send their own scouts to look at players, but presumably will be identifying scouting targets from the database. Awesome!

Edit: I always thought Graeme Souness must be Champ Man fan when he bought a couple of CM legends (Morten Gamst Pedersen and someone else).

Why do they sign a deal to do this? Can't they just buy the game and use it?

Everton are still on dial-up and would take longer to download the game than win something again and couldn't authenticate the game via 2 cups and some string.

:D

Ah, the ‘peoples club’ doing their scouting on the cheap. Now if they could only shift all those unsold half-season tickets, they’d be able to sign somebody.

As for the first sentence were not doing it on the cheap moyes is using his initive (spelling) and i dno what your chatting on about after that.

Oh and miles 5 evertonians to 3 kopites sounds about the right ratio for the people in liverpool :D

Archived