the application failed to initialise properly (0xc0150002)

Hi,

i have put the cd in the comp and selected the uniloc instalation because im in austrailia and cant install with steam yet but when the instalation is complete and i click done an application error pops up and says THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INITIALISE PROPERLY (0XC0150002). CLICK ON OK TO TERMINATE THE APLICATION. so i cant play the game if any one can help i would be soooo gratefull. PLEASE when explaining do it step by step im real bad on computers THANKS

Hi,

i have put the cd in the comp and selected the uniloc instalation because im in austrailia and cant install with steam yet but when the instalation is complete and i click done an application error pops up and says THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INITIALISE PROPERLY (0XC0150002). CLICK ON OK TO TERMINATE THE APLICATION. so i cant play the game if any one can help i would be soooo gratefull. PLEASE when explaining do it step by step im real bad on computers THANKS

Andy - please try updating your Dot.Net framework and Java version - this should help rectify the problem.

BTW the Steam issue is now fixed - so you could try that :)

Archived