Loving FM 2009

For the first time since FM07 I actually think my team is responding to my tactics and to how I want them to play.

I enjoy watching matches in 3d view and have seen some really nice goals.

I'm listening to the assistant manager and I think it makes a positive difference without playing the game for me. It allows me to see more clearly where my tactics are failing.

Just wanted to say, in my opinion, nicely done SI. I could never get into FM08 so much, but now I'm really loving the game again. Great job!

Hi,

I wanted to open a thread just for a question but now that i see you have the game, and playing it, i would like to ask you if the game original game you bought has everything like,the players faces the league avatars all the club bages,. for exmpl. last year a friend got me the game but it didnt have lots of them,like the english league didnt have the primiership bages nothing.

Do you get everything? or do we have to make them our selvs or wait for someone else to make them and post them?

Cheers

Loving it so far aswell! For the 1st time ever in a CM/FM game that SI have made I am actually not playing as Man Utd, I am managing Accrington Stanley...can't believe how good it is managing a League 2 side, FM 2009 seems so realistic and more involving compared to FM 2008!

Really great. Of course bugs will always exist, but I'm pretty sure that if I stopped reading the forums, I'd be happily playing until FM10 without ever noticing any important bugs.

Well said!

Great game SI! I think over the long run this is going to be a massive improvement from 08.

Archived