Who cares about Call Of Duty 5?!?!?!?

Live in Stockport, near Manchester. Thought we would go to the nearest Asda 24hrs at midnight to see a big queue, thinking this is the queue for FM but no, Call Of Duty. There is 5 FM fans who have a bit of an argument when told there is no FM! Us 2 then go to Tesco in Stockport, who had THREE copies. We go to another local Tesco none, they send us onto another Tesco - NONE, another Tesco, they haven't even got Call of Duty.

If I hear the words Call of Duty again I'm going to take one of the fake crappy guns and shoot all the saddos who stop these 24hr stores selling FM!

Not sure Call of Duty is the reason that supermarkets don't have FM in stock. And quite a lot of people must care about that game since the last installment was widely rated as the best game of the year, sold in vast quantities and beat FM08 at the Golden Joystick awards.

Personally I'll be buying both when we reach a reasonable hour, not wishing to walk miles to the nearest supermarket in the middle of the night.

TesBramble - You can't seriously expect me to walk 6 miles to get to a store that might have the game in. I'll content myself with the cricket, since that's the reason I'm still awake in the first place, then I'll get the game later.

i got fm 09 and cod 5 at ASDA wasn't gonna get COD 5 because its WWII but was only £27 thought why not most my mates will play it after gears get tiresome

all the cod games have been WW2 except 4...

why would that not want you to buy it out of interest

Will be buying both in a few hours, just got in from work, couldn't be bothered to go straight to my 24 hour Asda. I initially felt they would still have plenty of them still in stock but I'm starting to fear the worse now, especially at the prices I've heard! Might have to go grab my coat! Lol!

Archived