where do i find my product key

a message has come up to put my product key in . it says YOUR TRIAL PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.click the link and it takes me to the home page. WTF!!!. I have just spent an hour queing for this game. did not want to veryfy using steam as it just "hangs" saying updating steam. SI sort this out!! FFS.this is the last time im buying FM

a message has come up to put my product key in . it says YOUR TRIAL PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.click the link and it takes me to the home page. WTF!!!. I have just spent an hour queing for this game. did not want to veryfy using steam as it just "hangs" saying updating steam. SI sort this out!! FFS.this is the last time im buying FM

The product key is on the back of the FM 2009 manual.

• 1 month later...
What if i lost my CD key. How can i get it back? There should be a way. since i already registered the game once on one of my laptops, i should be able to find it... i think... And you can never contact SI.

I think once you activate the code that they give you can be used to get a replacement product key (I think!).

Although you won't lose your key unless you lose the disc, or if you donwloaded using Steam, you can always redownload.

What if i lost my CD key. How can i get it back? There should be a way. since i already registered the game once on one of my laptops, i should be able to find it... i think... And you can never contact SI.

How did you register?

There's a file that should have the key in it. In your application data folder, there should be a Sports Interactive and Football Manager folder, with activation keys in there. One of the files is a log file, that IIRC mentions what key was registered.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived