How is the game?

FMH 09 is more comparable with the PC version because it now has the 2D match engine, whereas previous versions just had text commentary and stats screens etc. (but that worked really well too). The database is obviously a lot smaller, and there is less media interaction (although apparently more than in FMH 08). Despite the smaller database there are still a huge number of teams and players in the game.

FMH 08 always worked fine for me. Other people have had game freezes when 20 seasons in or something like that, but choosing to go on holiday usually fixes that it seems. And the makers claim that lots of freezing problems have been fixed for FMH 09.

Basically if you have even the slightest interest in FM you need to get this game, it really is fantastic. It will make your other PSP games pretty obsolete, it's that good. And don't be surprised if you end up playing it at home too even though you have FM on the PC :D

Great thing about it on the psp is you never have to put it down if i dont have me hands on that i have it on me woooohoooo slow down pmsl so the wife tells me :-)

Hope that helps the first part not the second but i think you know what i mean lol

Techz

Archived