Football Manager 2009 - Hit or Miss

amer

Football Manager 2009 - Hit or Miss  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Football Manager 2009 - Hit or Miss

• Hit
    • Miss
    • Not Sure

I would have said miss with how slow the gameplay was at first play, but as I got into the game it just hooked me.

I don't know if it's my mums laptop that's making the game slow but it's so gripping and makes you pay more attention.

Congrats for the big TV view.. Love it! and i'm still awaiting playin the game in 3D

woot!

Hit. Definately!

And by the way, I bought mine through Steam and It was easier and faster than I could imagine. Well done, SI. And I feel the game is a lot harder to pirate this year. I moderate an SI's Affiliate forum and it was never this easy to control questions about piracy. Way more ppl here in brazil is buying the game this year because of Steam and, surelly, because nobody could play a pirate version up to now.

Again, WELL DONE, SI! THUMBS UP!!

:D:D:D

Right now the only major issues seems to be DRM/authentication related, so I'm gonna go for 'hit' when looking at the game itself.

I must say I saw it coming though. Only a few people seemed to care about the DRM before release and whenever I stated that this type of DRM -always- causes problems for a significant amount of legitimate customers, I was either ignored or got some negative/sarcastic comment thrown at me.

I've played a few matches on the full game with the patch now

Absolutely superb. The improvement over the demo is obvious. I can see this being my favourite version of FM by far

I can't wait for SEGA to fix things and for everyone else to authenticate so all the negativity disappears and proper discussion about the game starts again

miss.

the demo still isn't working (i wont buy the game unless i can get the demo to work)

+ it's allready available in the piracy circle.. and a lot of people who bought the game are also still messing around to get it work

thumbs down.

miss.

the demo still isn't working (i wont buy the game unless i can get the demo to work)

+ it's allready available in the piracy circle.. and a lot of people who bought the game are also still messing around to get it work

thumbs down.

in a few days everything will be fine, this happens every year surely ppl should know!

Archived