Has anyone

There are a huge amount of threads on this forum, and a lot are useless and duplicates. Yours isn't but it helps others and yourself if you put a topic title that's a title of the subject rather than something vague. Otherwise people are just gonna avoid the thread.

So is that how your post count got so huge whinging about everyone elses topics?

Chill Ozzy......could be worst you could of just been spanked 4-0 at home by Werder Bremen in a friendly . Thinks FM09 is going to be fun

ANyway back on topic I have only noticed it happening when I have three players in the attacking midfield area . The central stricker seems to show to the left as well. And the central AM seems to sit to the right between himself and the AML

I am chilled. Please do not try and start arguments such as in your previous post, I took the time to help you in future when creating topics. Obviously it's not appreciated...

For the record, my post count is nothing on some others I would imagine, seeing as I have only been on here sporadically in 2007 and recently. So don't feel inferior.

I am chilled. Please do not try and start arguments such as in your previous post, I took the time to help you in future when creating topics. Obvciously it's not appreciated...

No I am not trying to start an argument. I am easily able to start topics and name them. Sorry if I 'offended' you in my vagueness but whilst with the release of the new game I like most am excited but thought I would quickly penned a note asking whether anyone was having the same problem. If people don't want to look or answer it is upto them, but the original snide comment made was uncalled for and which started the longevity of this now needless debate.

Archived