Need help with Activation by Phone!!!!!

Teo

Hey!

The computer I want to have the game at is unable to connect to internet.

Because of that I'm trying to activate it by phone, but I'm unable to.

I live in Norway and when i call the norwegian number there i get put over to a IP service place where they don't understand what I'm supposed to do or never heard about it???

I'm i doing it wrong or what I'm i supposed to make it work???? I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!

Thank you..§

Call Australia *lol*

No seriously, i'm Norwegian too. I'd written this in Norwegian if I were aloud to, but anyways...

Either you conntect you computer wired or wireless to the internet, it's not that hard unless you have som broken hardware. You're on the internet.. heh..

Either way just install it on both you comps and activate .. or better.. a more sensible solution.. go to bed and call tomorrow. Can't imagine people staying up right now to answer activation phones.

Hey!

I live in Norway and when i call the norwegian number there i get put over to a IP service place where they don't understand what I'm supposed to do or never heard about it???

I'm i doing it wrong or what I'm i supposed to make it work???? I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!

Thank you..§

TEO - Looking into it now.

Thanks Muzchap...

And Maze, this is my girlfriends mac. And i got some broken hardware on my comp, some deleted files that shouldn't been deleted and can't connect. Got to format the comp, but can't do that for some weeks. So that's why i really need to get it activated by phone. But that doesn't work because i reach a IP service place and they don't understand anything of it..

Hey!

Thank you..§

so annoying not to be able to play :S

Teo - I'm on a conference call in 10 minutes to get this resolved - please bear with me.

Sorry! :(

I too have a similar issue. I live in UK and want to run game on non net pc. However, because of the product keycode is hard to determine, I can authorise my game. I'm using a boxed version but can't get passed the authorisation section. Have been trying to call the Sega helpline (back of manual) but not answer for 20 mins!

Any ideas?!

Thanks.

It's all weird, shouldn't be a problem for people with no internet connection to activate the game... I've tried a lot of stuff, but nothing works. And the people answering the phone when i try the number they give on the activation screen don't understand anything and i thing they're getting a little mad at me. hehe.

I too have a similar issue. I live in UK and want to run game on non net pc. However, because of the product keycode is hard to determine, I can authorise my game. I'm using a boxed version but can't get passed the authorisation section. Have been trying to call the Sega helpline (back of manual) but not answer for 20 mins!

Any ideas?!

Thanks.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61131

Please see the above post

Any ideas?!

Thanks.

It's all weird, shouldn't be a problem for people with no internet connection to activate the game... I've tried a lot of stuff, but nothing works. And the people answering the phone when i try the number they give on the activation screen don't understand anything and i thing they're getting a little mad at me. hehe.

Teo - I sent you a PM can you answer please - hopefully we can get it sorted in the next 10-15 minutes...

Thanks Muzchap...

And Maze, this is my girlfriends mac. And i got some broken hardware on my comp, some deleted files that shouldn't been deleted and can't connect. Got to format the comp, but can't do that for some weeks. So that's why i really need to get it activated by phone. But that doesn't work because i reach a IP service place and they don't understand anything of it..

if I understand you correctly, you play FM09 on your broken computer? If not the actual hardware is f*cked and it's just the drivers missing, then you can just DL the drivers on the mac and transfer them to your other comp. by using a USB pen;) Let say you have a HP comp., then you head over to Hp.com and look up drivers for your model (model. no. can be found underneath the laptop). It's no biggie :)

It only broken in one way. The files that authenticates the ip adresses is gone. And i don't know the file i need to fix it. Simple as that. And i can't find out how to do fix that, because it got ruined while i uninstalled Nero360. Need to wait to get the cd to format the computer. But everything else works good, i can game whatever i want. Only Itunes use like 20 min to open. hehe.

But if there were a way to fix it the way you described, then i would have done it. But i don't really know what files that i mis and so on.

It only broken in one way. The files that authenticates the ip adresses is gone. And i don't know the file i need to fix it. Simple as that. And i can't find out how to do fix that, because it got ruined while i uninstalled Nero360. Need to wait to get the cd to format the computer. But everything else works good, i can game whatever i want. Only Itunes use like 20 min to open. hehe.

But if there were a way to fix it the way you described, then i would have done it. But i don't really know what files that i mis and so on.

PM me your computer specs in the following format (I'll write this in Norwegian):

- Det jeg trenger er navnet på PCen (f.eks Dell, HP) altså alt som står på maskinen som er synlig.

- Så trenger jeg modelnummeret som du finner under maskinen på en hvit lapp (skriv det ned slik det står på lappen)

- Deretter forteller du meg hvilken driver det er snakk om, dvs er det det trådløse nettverkskortet som ikke funker eller det vanlige nettverkskortet?

PM me your computer specs in the following format (I'll write this in Norwegian):

- Det jeg trenger er navnet på PCen (f.eks Dell, HP) altså alt som står på maskinen som er synlig.

- Så trenger jeg modelnummeret som du finner under maskinen på en hvit lapp (skriv det ned slik det står på lappen)

- Deretter forteller du meg hvilken driver det er snakk om, dvs er det det trådløse nettverkskortet som ikke funker eller det vanlige nettverkskortet?

Ok,I PMed you back! Hope it works out for you! Don't hesitate to reply if you need more assistance :)

Archived