Tesco

I've done this for the past 2 years. It doesn't work. Games that are out on the 14th will be taken out of the warehouse at 6am, but the warehouse shuts every night at 10pm in Tesco 24-hour stores, therefore even though the game is officially out and they should sell it to you, they can't access the warehouse.

Maybe it's different from store to store, but I did try 3 last year to no avail.

My local tesco are currently loading it up on the shelves and putting all the posters up etc..

its quite funny coz there a security guard stood by this box of games

guess il just have to wait here with my laptop for another hour :)

Cheers for the help, I knew it was a long shot but worth the try. Im on my way (1 hour walk :( )

Cya soon.

im in coventry and im leaving my house soon to go to a store that i know is stocking it tonight. it will take me around a couple of hours to get there and maybe a couple of hours back because I am walking as we dont have a car.

will be a long night but hopefully worth it, i hope they dont sell out before i get there though

Walking four hours to get FM? Jeeez Pleeease. This forum is turning into some kind of junkie hang-out! FM is crack! :)

Someone give that guy a lift to the shops! bboy123, do not get in any trucks if they stop to pick you up. You know what Jeremy Clarkson said.

My mate is a dick. Was supposed to be meeting me as he is going to get the game to but he has magically turned off his phone :O

I really don't wanna walk for an hour in the pitch black all by myself to be honest. I also want COD5 which doesn't help. Wish I could drive :(

My mate is a dick. Was supposed to be meeting me as he is going to get the game to but he has magically turned off his phone :O

I really don't wanna walk for an hour in the pitch black all by myself to be honest. I also want COD5 which doesn't help. Wish I could drive :(

Yeh my mate bailed on me as well beacuse he was a loser and went to get w0w at 12 and then played it all night.

Meh I probs wouldnt have got fm anyway, 38 quid at tesco ffs

just been to tesco its £29.71

thats what they told me when i went to ask. They then decided to inform me that that weren't actually planning on stocking the game. For a pretty big supermarket i find this ridiculous. Oh well, steam it is..

Archived